Print setting/configuration in Oracle APEX to use BI Publisher
Navigation with Admin Credentials:.
- Access the Administration Services home page.
- Select Manage Service.
- Select Instance Settings, under Manage Environment Settings.
- Click Report Printing to focus on just the Report Printing attributes.
- Oracle BI Publisher: Advanced Support.
- Print Server Protocol: HTTP or HTTPS (depends on your configuration).
- Print Server Host Address: The host-name for the machine where you installed BI Publisher - ( e.g. myhost.mycompany.com).
- Print Server Port: The port given at the end of the BI Publisher installation - (e.g. 9704).
- Print Server Script: /xmlpserver/convert.
That's it. Now you can use BI Publisher as your report server.